sir smokealot - AGAIN

For reporting problem players in the servers and appealing if you've been banned unfairly

Moderator: Administrator

smithster
Regular
Regular

sir smokealot - AGAIN

same as before but i hit the 7 day ban by accident, need to make this perm now.

http://forum.ofc-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3038

same reason as in topic above, anti israel spray.

HW can ya make this permanent as i did say it would be next tme i caught him doing it.
Highwaywarrior
Regular
Regular

Re: sir smokealot - AGAIN

What a tool. :evil:

There's no need for shit like that. This "offence" is aggravated by the fact that we have members and players from that country in our midst who are entitled to play in an atmosphere free from biggotry of this nature. You have previously been temporarily banned by the same admin for the same thing and I wholeheartedly agree with him and support him 100% in this action. I dont know what on earth possessed you to do this but you came to the wrong place. We have a zero tolerance policy on any form of racism or inflammatory behaviour on the basis of race or religion and you are not welcome here any longer.

Permanent ban

HW
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.