24" Monitor

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: 24" Monitor

look how much more BamBam can see
true - it's funny though, with 60" of screen wrapped around my desk I'm moving my head around and can still get shot from the left while I'm looking right but I don't have to whizz the mouse to look around. I also get shot while I'm looking at the radar or text which is way over on the left side of my desk. But, the peripheral vision is awesome in normal gameplay and there is no frickin chance any of you slags are going to noob me from left-field.

3 screens on sexbox isn't doable unless you have a networked game (forza, ace combat) and multiple xboxes.

Bamz
JazzyJay
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: 24" Monitor

Legato wrote:
JazzyJay wrote:I have two LG 22" next to each other and it works a treat. Now because of Windows/games limitations, you cannot easily use the other screen for IM, email etc. while gaming as switching between them can be buggy.
i think thats why god invented Xfire :D

why you would ever need to be browsing the web or checking emails while gaming has always eluded me.

only thing i could get a use of 2 monitors from would be video editing that would be sweeeeet
hehe, ever run few websites/servers privately and installed a monitoring service that you keep on another screen or deal with emails while waiting for another spawn? :)
My nickname also suggests that I listen to some "jazz" music from time to time so choosing tracks during the game...
And lastly, because I do have two (three with my laptop) screen setup, it would be shame not to use them
> ... so you found a deal seal and it was wearing a penoir?!
>> That's ludicrous, we put the penoir on it.