New Gaming Mouse + Keyboard

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: New Gaming Mouse

ah but it would be epic if you did!
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

groinshot wrote:I have a G9. I saw somewhere that your a leftie? if so, this isnt happening. its shaped for your right only. also, if you have huge hands its not reccommended. but if your hand s right, and normal sized, I couldnt reccommend another mouse. its got gizillions of buttons, the DPI, I dont even set that high, but its nice to be able to flick between them for the likes of snipers, or for knife fights or ust for mucking around, eve in between games. the weight thing is handy too, I thought you wouldnt notice a difference, but mine is set at the lightest because I got pains in my wrist from it being too heavy. It also matches my G15 keyboard..... :D
I woudl reccommend geting a decent mousemat too though, it helps more than I thoguth it would.
well recommend one! (a mousemat that is) I spent a total of £30 on 2 mousemats and they are pants.

The first was the razer one and it was £10, pants - caused skipping with my lachesis, suddenly for no reason it would shoot to the side and it was too soft as well, lachesis is quite narrow and a soft mousemat causes it to dip when you press the fire button.
Second mat was some monster piece of metal with some plastic/leathery covering on the top that cost $18 from Currys Digital, it does not have the softness problem but still causes skipping. I now play on the bare wood of my bench and its fine.
(though a bit utilitarian)
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Something I've wondered about for a while and maybe some of you techies/geeks can resolve it for me.You see people saying they used 1000 dpi but a medium sensitivity , is it not better to use 2000dpi with a lower sense , more dpi with the reduced sensitivty goes at the same speed , does it give you better accuracy? (BTW bullet don't bother replying with one of your trolling posts)
Illegitimi non carborundum

Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

i hav same prob with scrolling for weapons lol thats why i was looking into the gameboreds since the lil thumb stick replaced wasd for movement ur fingers are left free on the keypad just need 2 wait for some spare cash unless anyone wants 2 buy me one lol

http://forum.ofc-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3310
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

groinshot
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Muddy, i was using kitchen worktop for my mouse at first, and then It was annoying me, so I moved onto a free about computers mousemat(local PC service centre, got it from school), and now Im using A steelseries icemat.....not reccommended if you have a heavy mouse, or slam stuff.....or have kids, or limited space, its huge, and glass. But it works. Its lovely.
http://www.dabs.ie/products/steelseries ... refs=50226
its also 40 euro :P
If you have tjhe money Id reccommend it.
Mseries3
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

I have had This for well over 2 years now and it is brilliant :)
Gavac220

Well if it is me you are challenging, then im just as likely to scroll to a smoke grenade :lol: :oops: :lol:
JohnMcClane

I find it usefull to have mouse3 (scroll wheel click) to select my primary weapon :)
So no matter where I am I can quickly get back to my rifle.
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Jesus MSeries - is that gaudy enough for you?

Groinshot - I don't like the fact it says it's designed for ball mice!
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
smithster
Regular
Regular

cheack out a few of these muddy, they have star ratings and reviews by customers so you can see how others find them.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productli ... y=priceAsc

i bought a nameless mouse pad, a solid one. does me fine i think. cost 8 quid

and mseries, wtf is that u looney, does that not get on ya tits, some bright neon blue light.

oh and i just bought one of these

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... =KB-145-LG

looks bloody sexy! will let you know what its like after i have a play with it (oo er) tonight.
Mseries3
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

smithster wrote:and mseries, wtf is that u looney, does that not get on ya tits, some bright neon blue light.
My light no longer works (I broke the cabel some how and i can not be arsed soldiering it) but when it did you can just turn the light down / off. Aside from the looks, it is a brilliant mouse mat 8)
JohnMcClane

lovely big flat smooth sharkoon mousemat.

Looking to get some sort of Razer mouse to replace my Microsoft one
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/673/880/-/ ... type=genre#

was just looking at this keybored looks like the game pad section can pivite mit invest in this
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

smithster
Regular
Regular

Re: New Gaming Mouse + Keyboard

this keyboard is the best keyboard ive ever owned
so nice to type on , the lighting is awesome, just right.

let me now if you have any questions