Pidgeon post faster than S. Africa Internet.

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Para
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin
Location: now i am really, really Oot In't Sticks (Bonnie Scotland)

Re: Pidgeon post faster than S. Africa Internet.

I wouldn't fookin laugh ! the bastard pidgeon is faster than my internet too ! :evil:

hang on though :idea: do you think i could connect to the [OFc] servers if i jammed an Ethernet cable up the doo's arse and sent it on its way ? i think the only flaw could be the sheer amount of patch cable needed ? gotta be worth a try though ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
The Fail Cakes are on me !................
Para
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

looks like the pidgeon is the way forward lads 8O ! see here: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 909112051/ :mrgreen:
Gavac220

LMAO...... :lol:
One subscriber from the Peak District said: "They have provided me with my own dedicated pigeon, Icarus, who visits me weekly with a memory stick containing the images of bareback double anal that are my particular pecadillo.

"After viewing the films I strap a tenner to his wing with an elastic band and gently re-insert the USB stick using a touch of Swarfega."
Classic!
Para
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

The Daily Mash is fookin hilarious been reading it for years i have it as my homepage !! :roll: