do you know?

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

ramborc
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

do you know?

im getting lag upwards of 132 tonight. thats not ususal. sorted my missus' laptop for her and so she is wireless on my connection, do i have to do anything like share folders/files or whatever for her or is her using her laptop the same time as me got nothing to do with it? any ideas as to what i should do to rectify?
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: do you know?

iv had games downloading on my laptop and been playing css at same time with a ping of 25 ish so it shouldint affect ur game play unless she uploading ic's on bebo when the wife done that my ping went throught the roof
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

ramborc
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

same problems tonight, poor pings, lag freeze in game again, heres what speed test says: http://www.speedtest.net/result/578229416.png

any ideas as to what i can do to stop getting bad pings and connection problems on server?
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

i get good pings on CSs even when my wife plays on laptop too but the take l4d i get pings on avg abotu 200/400
and with bf2 i get a good ping of 25 till about 530 ish when it jumps to 250
hav no idea how to sort anyof them out
snoopy has the same prob i think unlucky boy happened to him like a couple of weeks after he got his tag back in was it april and he still cant get on server 1 ?
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

snoopy
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

i did manage to get on and play on server 2 for 1 map with nemesis a couple of days ago, with a good ping as well. when the map changed to a map that looked like dust, i had the old problem all over again.

i think it has something to do with certain maps, becuase i can play l4d with not much of a problem, and some maps on css.

dont know how to rectify it, but if i found out, tyou may have the same problem.
Be a team player, or be a shield