Hi from the WASD

Discuss anything.

Moderator: Administrator

stonesy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi from the WASD

Hi guys, thought I would drop by and say hello! Many thanks for the games of bf! Had much fun, and I most definitely look forward to future friendly matches/games!

As your all a bunch of great lads, and as battlefield 3 is on the way I'd very much like to get some matches setup! On that note if there's any of you who haven't bought it yet, i'd just like to let you all know that were doing a bulk buy of deluxe edition bf3s! They are £24 each and Inc. The Karland dlc + physical warfare pack.

The link is http://www.ultimatumgamekeys.com
Coupon - thewasd.com
Email - discount@thewasd.co.uk
We get 10% off so feel free to use it!

(apologies in advance if you feel I'm advertising, that's not the case its a friendly gesture! Btw we have bought alot off the site and had no trouble whatsoever)
Last edited by stonesy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: Hi from the WASD

Welcome Stonesy !

Was a good game on BC2 and CSS. Got to play again a match :twisted:
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Hi Stonsey,

Great Laugh the other night on Css, really looking forward to playing other games with you guys. Thanks for the heads up on BF3, i'm sure there will be loads of us from OFc who will buy the game aa) :D
stonesy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unfortunately I missed the CSS game, otherwise we'd have won even more rounds :P

Definitely up for some more CSS/BC2 sessions!

Also I've amended the coupon code I posted, cause I'm a prat and didn't give the correct one :)
CrAp
Regular
Regular

we lost?!!!!
Sayril
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

CrAp wrote:we lost?!!!!
I hope not... Did we? :O
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

oh crappy. we played with a drunken irish man in the team ... this question answers itself :D

and hallo stonesy! was a nice css battle. next time i hope i can do the bf war too.

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

shutteh wrote:oh crappy. we played with a drunken irish man in the team ... this question answers itself :D
Unfortunately it wasn't me , we would have won every round 10-0 if it was ..well in my drink sodden brain that would have been the score anyway.

Welcome to the forum Stonesy , looks like OFc are out for revenge after the match the other night , we should have a re-match! It'll be fun to have a couple of BF3 matches aswell if your interested.
Illegitimi non carborundum

stonesy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Name a time/place and I'll post an event for CSS rematch/revenge/more OFC arse kicking ;)
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

If only my mac 10 was there it would have gone diff well in my head anyway I just love how much people hate getting killed by one lol
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

Tripe
Regular
Regular

stonesy wrote:Name a time/place and I'll post an event for CSS rematch/revenge/more OFC arse kicking ;)
No more arse kicking! Next time ill be there! 8)
LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Tripe wrote:
stonesy wrote:Name a time/place and I'll post an event for CSS rematch/revenge/more OFC arse kicking ;)
No more arse kicking! Next time ill be there! 8)
Stonesy, Tripe can hardly be sobber when playing CSS, so next time expect to play against 2 Schlacks
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Sundays is when we donate our server to the care-in-the-community charities. Next time we'll put up the real clan members...