Late hello

Discuss anything.

Moderator: Administrator

championvillage
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Late hello

Hi all,

I was playing with a bunch of guys from here on the CS:GO server a few weeks back. Just wanted to say it was some great games with a really friendly atmosphere and am looking forward to getting on there again. What days is that server normally running?

I've been away in a land with no internet (France) for December but back beggining of January so hopefully see some of you again then!

Merry Christmas!

Matt
CrAp
Regular
Regular

Re: Late hello

you went to the land 'France'???!!!! No internet, i feel for you mate.
usually its friday night special. see ya laters.
Gavac220
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Welcome to the OFc forums championvillage. It is always a pleasure to see new visitors. As Crap said above, Friday night is 'our' CS-Go night. The clan is all about team play/tactics, but most of all great craic!! We also play BF3 a lot, so feel free to check out our TeamSpeak 3 server details in the forum, and join in there too. Look forward to seeing you on a server soon.

Gavac220
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Welcome to the forum mate and glad to hear you enjoyed playing on our server. Catch you in game soon
OFCNOFEAR
Regular
Regular

was great to play against you the other day champion see you again soon uncle NO FEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Hello hello, welcome to the forum.

Ill be away on me holidays for the next couple of weeks, but i look forward to shooting you in the face upon my return.
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Happy Xmas ChampignonVillage. Friday night is the CS:GO night, although that is strictly for the gay OFc members and the real gaming is the rest of the week on BF3/teamspeak.
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Welcome to the OFc Forum. See you ingame Friday!
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
championvillage
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Ah, I didn't realise that was a clan only affair! If you're ever opening up to the public again, let me know!

I only started playing BF3 recently but will join on for some games when I'm back home! I saw you do a little L4D too so maybe I'll be startlin' some witches and turning on all the jukeboxes if I see you around there...
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

championvillage wrote:Ah, I didn't realise that was a clan only affair! If you're ever opening up to the public again, let me know!

I only started playing BF3 recently but will join on for some games when I'm back home! I saw you do a little L4D too so maybe I'll be startlin' some witches and turning on all the jukeboxes if I see you around there...

Championvillage it's NOT a clan only thing and you are always welcome to join in mate. OFc is more of a group of friends who like having a laugh but play games with a team spirit
Gavac220
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

As Yoda said. The word 'Clan' in gaming terms really doesn't apply to us. We are a community of like minded gamers. A lot of us left traditional clans, and their competitive nature to join OFc for a more fun way of playing. It truly has an international flavour, and we apologise ahead of time for all the Belgians and Irish ahead of time! The Scots will keep you right, and the Israelis will keep you fixing their tanks! The Germans will shoot you a lot and the English will invite you to their basements/I mean meetings. The Swedish are hackers and the Canadians are thankfully a long way away. The rest bring their own idiosyncrasies, but all love team play and good laughs!

Look forward to killing you soon, and feel free to contribute anything to the forum.
wesbot
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

I remember seeing you on mate you didn't move when you had the bomb!

Kidding. See you after the January holidays!
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

bambam wrote:Happy Xmas ChampignonVillage. Friday night is the CS:GO night, although that is strictly for the gay OFc members and the real gaming is the rest of the week on BF3/teamspeak.
Silly Bambam - he'll do anything to encourage us non BF3 playing members to partake. Don't worry about him - gay isn't even close!
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

lol my post didn't read right - Friday night isn't exclusively OFc, just that the non-gay OFc members also play BF3 in the rest of the week.
Love to all,
bambam
championvillage
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

bambam wrote:lol my post didn't read right - Friday night isn't exclusively OFc, just that the non-gay OFc members also play BF3 in the rest of the week.
Love to all,
bambam
Ah, I get you. I'm back at my computer now with a few days left off work. I am sure I'll see you all soon!