AberdeenGus' weekly review

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

AberdeenGus
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

AberdeenGus' weekly review

Since I haven't really been throwing much at the forums lately I thought I might take a little time to post a little review of a new iPhone/iTouch app every week. Might be useful for those who don't want to purchase willy-nilly!

Right so this week, I thought I might review: PEGGLE

The cost: 2.99 - a not too steep sum for the very well done port.
The style: Casual! Great for passing bus & car journeys or just lulling yourself to sleep.

Yes the game we all know and love has just been released in pocket-sized form. The game retains all the original charm of the PC version, featuring the music and sound effects from it.
It features an Adventure (your classic, increasing in difficulty game), Quickplay (you must unlock these in Adventure), Challenge and Duel!

The game currently features a full 55 different maps for you to Peggle your way through, and is frankly a perfect hand-held game. Pick it up even if you have never tried it before, it will make its way to the front of your iPod.

The verdict: I would give this a wonderful 5/5 retaining all the charm from the original. It's cheap and fits in your pocket! What more could you ask for from this wonderful little casual game.

Comment if you found playing the game just as fun!
Highwaywarrior
Regular
Regular

Re: AberdeenGus' weekly review

Erm.... can we post stuff like this in the techie section please mate. Thanks
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
AberdeenGus
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: AberdeenGus' weekly review

Oops sorry Highway. Would you mind moving the thread if you can? :)